Sunday, May 15, 2011

Interesting Finding on Low-Sodium Lifestyles

After reading this blog, http://www.physiciansplan.net/blog/?p=22, I have begun to rethink and research on the actual health benefits of sodium and what it means to live a "Low Sodium Lifestyle".

I love that this physician mentions, "Americans don't do anything in moderation", because it's so true.  I think that this low sodium lifestyle is really just a lifestyle of consuming high sodium food/drink in moderation.  We are a very fast-paced nation with "convenience" everywhere.  In food terms, "convenience" means "processed" and the American version of something being processed means to add tons of preservatives (including sodium).

I don't really know about this physician's other ideas and theories, but from my research, he sounds pretty accurate about the "Low Sodium Controversy"

No comments:

Post a Comment