Sunday, May 15, 2011

Low Sodium Restaurant Menu Guide


I found this great website, https://www.healthydiningfinder.com/,  that has many restaurants listed and has low-sodium menu options.  Here are just a few restaurants mentioned.  Click the link to see the low sodium menu options:

Captain D's
Cracker Barrel
IHOP
KFC
Longhorn Steakhouse
Moe's Southwest Grill
Olive Garden
Red Lobster

Now, not all of these selections are "low sodium" for an entire meal.  But if you are going to "splurge" a little, then these are the better options.  Once you see some of these "lower sodium" entrees, you can only imagine the horror of finding out how much sodium a regular entree contains (usually 2,400-4,800 mg of sodium).  So, you can imagine if you weren't watching your sodium intake, you could easily consume your daily maximum or twice that in one meal sitting.

Here's to moderation!

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete